Monday, June 20, 2011

I love this desk!

This will be a hard one to part with!
It is painted 'enamelware blue' by Martha Stewart....l o v e her color choices.
 The actual paint is Behr Premium Plus because so far I find it to be the most superior paint of any I have ever used. I was hoping to take pictures outside today but the weather was not cooperating. The color is a very, very soft blue. Beautiful! Definitely one of my favorite colors. I lined the drawers with vintage maps and there is a hand written quote on the map that lines the first drawer. It says: 'Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on deep and permanent in the ideas of living.'
Love that! I have found this to be true...everytime I return from my travels I am changed.  I had really wanted to photograph the desk outside in the natural light but after 4 weeks with no rain the skies opened up today. I was determined to get the pictures up on the blog and facebook so here they are. If you want to see it just send me a message to arrange an appointment. The desk and stool are $225. If you prefer a chair I have several to choose from and can paint to match the desk. The stool is original to the desk so it should stay with it even if you prefer to sit in a chair when working.

No comments:

Post a Comment